Comprehensive Eye Care for a Clearer Future
Our skilled group of board-certified ophthalmologists at Heritage Eye Center is proud to offer you a world-class suite of services in modern optical care. Our practice offers full-service treatments and examinations for a wide variety of conditions and concerns. We are committed to the highest quality of eye care using cutting-edge technology and refined techniques. Our combined knowledge and experience allow us to treat patients of all ages to tackle some of the most complex and challenging cases.
Our team is dedicated to providing high-quality services - contact us at (972) 430-4764 today! We proudly serve patients in McKinney, TX, and surrounding areas.
Optical Services Available
It's a good feeling knowing you and your entire family can receive the primary eye care they deserve from an honest, reliable, and qualified team at Heritage Eye Center. Needless to say, you can count on our eye care clinic with the following offered treatments:
- Eye Examinations - We offer eye exams to detect signs of early infections and other common eye diseases, including: cataract evaluation, pterygium evaluation, plaquenil evaluation, dry eye and allergy evaluation, eye health evaluation, macular degeneration evaluation, and much more.
- Blepharoplasty - Eyelid surgery can help patients in restoring and refreshing their appearance. We create incisions near the eyelid and close them with sutures and adhesives to produce the most durable results.
- Cataract Surgery - We use a variety of intraocular lenses to perform cataract surgeries allowing us to remove cloudiness and blurriness.
- Glaucoma Laser Treatments - Our team treats glaucoma and finds early detection in order to prevent complications later down the road and to ensure a solid health in your vision.
- LASIK Eye Surgery - LASIK surgery is a common procedure to correct myopia and astigmatisms for better sight without ever needing to wear contact lenses or glasses again.
- Limbal Relaxing Incisions - LRI's are used to create incisions at the limbus in order to reshape the cornea and reduce or even eliminate astigmatism.
- Yag Capsulotomy - This is a laser procedure useful in the treatment of recurring cloudiness from prior intraocular lens implantation and does not require the removal of the affected capsule.
- Diabetic Treatments - We provide treatments for patients managing diabetes who face a greater risk of developing eye diseases that may worsen your vision and overall health.
Heritage Eye Center invests in the very best laser, surgical and testing technology available on the market today. From LASIK to cataract surgery and all other forms of treatment for retinal diseases, our staff is highly trained to utilize the systems we have set in place. Early detection of infections in the eyes can prevent serious complications and may even prevent the possibility of complete loss in vision. To ensure this doesn't happen, we want you to be confident knowing we are fully-equipped with innovative digital retinal imaging systems and more to maximize safety.
If you have any additional questions or are still hesitant about the process, our knowledgeable physicians and their staff are ready to give you any advice or information you need. As the most important member of our optical team, we want you to understand the condition of your eyes, as well as our recommendations for treatment and maintenance.